RIGGING AND INSTALLATION WORK OF BULKY CARGO AND EQUIPMENT
Rigging is a complex technological process of moving cargo using hydraulic systems in conditions or places where it is impossible to use cranes, using special equipment.
Rigging works include:
- Preparation of the production work plan;
- Sling operations;
- Cargo crating;
- Moving of cargo;
- Installation of equipment;
- Organization of industrial crossings.
- All work is done by highly qualified employees;
- Using our own equipment that allows you to move loads up to 500 tons;
- Use of hydraulic jacks, lifts and hydraulic pushers;
- High mobility.
Rigging and installation work is carried out in strict accordance with all prescribed rules and regulations, which allows us to guarantee not only safety, but also efficiency in compliance with all technological requirements.
Moscow: +7(495)640-11-32, +7(918)536-16-22
Applications are also accepted via the feedback form and by e-mail email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.